Title: Technical Support Team Lead - Reference No: EP6198
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €55-€65,000 Plus Bens - Location: Dublin North
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Technical Support Team Lead for a leading North Dublin-based client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Technology & Innovation Manager, the Technical Support Team Lead will manage a small technical team who are responsible for providing high-quality IT support services across multiple offices, national and international.
The Technical Support Team Lead will:
• Own and manage the relationship between a core set of IT suppliers
• Ensure that agreed outcomes and KPI’s are prioritised and delivered
• Act as a technical escalation point for external suppliers
• Conduct post-incident reviews and root-cause analysis when required
• Provide management reports and updates when required
• Monitor IT Systems Performance & Security
• Manage and coach more junior team members
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ Years Technical Support experience
• Good Microsoft technology support experience (MS Server etc)
• Experience with Cloud technologies
• Ability to manage projects, meet deadlines, and adjust priorities appropriately
• Previous team lead experience
• Knowledge of ITIL principles
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the business
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Excellent salary & benefits package
• Tailored development plan
• Excellent work-life balance
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.