Title: Helpdesk Analyst - Contract - Reference No: EP5894
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Helpdesk Analyst for a 1 Year contract based in Dublin. The Helpdesk Analyst will join our client’s existing IT team who are responsible for the support of a large local user community. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field where you will gain valuable experience working with market leading technologies.
Apply now >>
The Helpdesk Analyst will:
• Record details of all incoming support requests in line with company procedures ensuring accurate information is obtained
• Liaise with other IT support teams in a pro-active manner to ensure speedy resolution of problems that cannot be resolved by the Helpdesk
• Provide users with timely feedback on the progress of their query or problem
• Ensure support requests are resolved within the agreed service level agreement (SLA)
• Work with 3rd party suppliers to ensure the timely resolution of any issues
• Act as backup to Desktop Support team when required
• Provide regular updates to users to ensure they kept fully informed of developments
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 2+ Years’ experience in a helpdesk / technical support role
• Good MS office, Windows 7 and/or Windows 10 support experience
• MS Certification
• Good Hardware Support experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.