Title: Senior .NET Developer - Contract - Reference No: EP6202
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior .NET Developer for a 6 Month WFH Contract.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Solutions Delivery Manager, the Senior .NET Developer will play a lead role in software design, architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of new technologies, and software development for the delivery of a portfolio of high-profile projects.
The Senior .NET Developer will:
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications developed
• Mentor more junior members of the team
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• A minimum of 5+ years experience working in .NET development
• Good Oracle and/or Linux experience
• Experience in an Agile Scrum based environment
• Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture, trends, and emerging technologies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.