Title: Remote IT Systems Administrator - Reference No: EP6204
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €45-€50,000 Plus Bens - Location: WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Remote Systems Administrator for a leading Dublin based client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the IT Systems Manager, the Remote Systems Administrator will join our client’s existing IT team who are responsible for troubleshooting hardware and software problems on applications and systems that are deployed with enterprise-level client’s globally.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field where you will get the opportunity to work on large projects using a range of enterprise level tools and technologies.
The Remote Systems Administrator will:
• Resolve customer requests that are initiated through various support channels, including phone and online support requests
• Work closely with customers (local and global) and colleagues to resolve technical system issues
• Liaise with internal teams and departments to deliver on customer requests
• Troubleshoot issues on business-critical systems which utilise some of the following technologies: proprietary software, LAN/WAN, MS Servers and Workstations
• Monitor servers, backups, networks, and other products/services
• Do follow-ups with users and customers to confirm that their requirements have been met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Technical Support experience
• 2+ Years Systems Administration
• Good MS Server experience
• Office 365, Active Directory or Exchange support experience
• VMware experience would be a plus
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport is essential
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities (Local and Global)
• Excellent salary & benefits package (Healthcare, bonus, pension, parking, etc)
• Tailored development plan
• Tuition assistance and professional certifications
• Excellent work-life balance
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.