Title: IT Applications Support Analyst - Reference No: EP6206
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €30-€35,000 Plus Bens - Location: North Dublin
Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Applications Support Analyst for a leading North Dublin based client. Reporting to the Digital Technology & Innovation Manager, the IT Applications Support Analyst will be primarily responsible for providing high quality application support across our client’s current application stack.
Apply now >>
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a range of cutting-edge technologies such as Office 365, Power BI, SQL, Azure and AWS.
The IT Applications Support Analyst will:
• Work with the existing IT team to gain an understanding of all systems
• Assist & support users with IT related queries & requests
• Manage user accounts, creating forms and tasks related to existing and new projects
• Train users on processes and standards related to applications
• Work closely with vendors and partners to fix application issues
• Keep up to date with new features and functionality enhancements on applications and systems
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 1+ Years’ experience in an Applications Support role
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Keen interest in learning new technologies (Cloud etc)
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport is essential
• Full drivers’ license
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Tailored development plan
• Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology
• Excellent work-life balance
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.