Title: Technical Support Analyst - Reference No: EP6207
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €30-€35,000 Plus Bens - Location: North Dublin
Enterprise People are currently seeking a IT Technical Support Analyst for a leading North Dublin based client. Reporting to the Digital Technology & Innovation Manager, the IT Technical Support Analyst will provide high quality IT support for a large local user-base.
Apply now >>
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a range of cutting-edge technologies such as Office 365, Power BI, SQL, Azure and AWS.
The Technical Support Analyst will:
• Resolve user requests that are initiated through multiple support channels, including phone and online support
• Train users on processes and standards related to applications
• Work closely with vendors and partners to fix issues when required
• Keep up to date with new features and functionality enhancements on applications and systems
• Do follow-ups with users to confirm their needs have been met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 2+ Years’ experience in a Technical Support role
• Good MS Office experience
• Keen interest in learning new technologies (Cloud etc)
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport is essential
• MS Certification
• Full drivers’ license
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Tailored development plan
• Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology
• Excellent work-life balance
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.