Title: IT Helpdesk Analyst - Reference No: EP3112
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens - Location: Dublin
Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Helpdesk Analyst for a leading Dublin based client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the IT Team Lead, the IT Helpdesk Analyst will join our client’s existing Helpdesk team who are responsible for providing first-level hardware and software support to a large local user-base.
The IT Helpdesk Analyst will contribute to the successful operation of the IT Helpdesk, ensuring all support requests are logged correctly and resolved in a timely manner in accordance to Helpdesk procedures
The IT Helpdesk Analyst will:
• Log all incidents into the ticketing system, including a description of the problem and the implemented solution
• Provide Hardware Support (Laptops, Printers etc)
• Provide technical support on bespoke applications (full training provided)
• Ensure support requests are updated with resolution detail prior to closure
• Follow-up with users to confirm that their needs have been met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 1+ Years’ Technical Support experience
• Good MS Office support experience
• Good problem-solving skills
• Stamp 4 Visa or EU Passport
• MS Certification
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Tailored development plan
• Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology
• Excellent work-life balance
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People on 01 628 7800 for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.