Title: IT Applications Analyst - Reference No: EP6214
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €45-€55,000 Plus Bens - Location: Dublin South / WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Applications Analyst for a leading South Dublin (Hybrid) based client. Reporting to the Head of IT, the IT Applications Analyst will be primarily responsible for providing high-quality application and systems support across our client’s expanding application stack (full training given) and internal systems.
Apply now >>
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a range of cutting-edge technologies in a fast-paced environment.
The IT Applications Analyst will:
• Work with the existing IT team to gain an understanding of all systems
• Complete support tasks, ensuring all incidents are closed and documented
• Provide technical support on bespoke applications
• Escalate issues with third party support teams
• Train users on processes and standards related to applications
• Work closely with vendors and partners to fix application issues
• Keep up to date with new features and functionality enhancements on applications and systems
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 3+ Years’ experience in an Applications Support role
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Keen interest in learning new technologies (Office 365 etc)
• CRM Systems experience would be an advantage but not essential
• Stamp 4 Visa or EU Passport
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Tailored development plan
• Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology
• Excellent work-life balance (Hybrid role)
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.