Title: Senior Business Analyst - Financial Services - Reference No: EP6225
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens - Location: Dublin / WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a leading Dublin based financial services client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Project Lead, the Senior Business Analyst will support the business and change management teams in defining business requirements for key systems implementations and upgrades.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will analyse and document the requirements for the development team (s), and other stakeholders within IT to support projects from inception through the various stages of the project lifecycle. You will help identify organisational impacts, define and document business process changes and work closely with the business transformation and business performance improvement teams to manage the impact
The Senior Business Analyst will:
• Work with the business through interviews and workshops to gather and document system changes
• Produce high quality BRD’s
• Use techniques and tools to capture ‘as is’ processes and work closely with the business and IT stakeholders to define and document ‘to be’ processes
• Understand business change needs, assess the business impact of those changes and document requirements
• Respond to queries raised by IT Development during technical design and build
• Participate in the analysis and resolution of defects identified during project test phases
• Support business transition to enable the effective delivery of projects, programmes and change initiatives
• Contribute to project meetings to ensure that potential impacts, risk, issues, gaps and assumptions are captured, analysed and understood
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ Years Business Analysis experience
• Have a strong focus on delivery (scope, deadline, quality)
• Good business acumen, comprehensive understanding and knowledge of business processes
• Strong documentation experience
• Proven experience of building strong and effective relationships with key stakeholders, customers and partners
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities (Local and Global)
• Excellent salary & benefits package (Healthcare, bonus, pension, etc)
• Tailored development plan
• Tuition assistance and professional certifications
• Excellent work-life balance (Hybrid model)
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.