Title: Business Analyst (Cork) - Reference No: EP5901
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens - Location: Cork
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Business Analyst for a leading Cork based client. Reporting to the Applications Manager, the Business Analyst will work closely with stakeholders from all business units and third parties to define and document business processes and software requirements for technology initiatives, including online products / services and systems enhancements / modifications.
Apply now >>
The Business Analyst will:
• Analyse and document functional requirements for Product Owners, Developers and Testers
• Support projects from inception through the various stages of the development lifecycle into Production and Implementation
• Record and report on projects on a regular basis, and monitor progress of projects through the development lifecycle
• Work with key stakeholders to ensure that captured requirements are measurable, traceable and testable
• Provide support during development and test phases
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ experience in a Business Analysis role
• Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle
• Web based / Client Server or Digital technologies BA experience
• Experience working with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Good Financial Services experience
• Excellent documentation skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.