Title: Senior Business Intelligence Analyst - Reference No: EP6229
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens - Location: WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst for a leading Dublin (WFH role) based client.
Apply now >>
Working as part of an Agile team, the Senior Business Intelligence Analyst will become a subject matter expert for BI (data & analytics) that delivers and supports our client’s innovative software solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world-class leader in their field who will provide you with an excellent work-life balance and unlimited career (local & global) opportunities.
The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst will:
• Act as the primary liaison between business and IT for BI assigned projects
• Gather, document and understand BI requirements from multiple stakeholders
• Work with business users to fully understand their BI needs
• Assist in the maintenance, design, and development of SQL Server Data Warehouses
• Create and maintain database views/functions/stored procedures etc
• Evaluate and improve upon existing BI solutions
• Collaborate with other team members throughout the development lifecycle, including working closely with members from different functional groups
• Support BI projects from inception through the various stages of the development lifecycle
• Liaise with the wider technical team to understand and resolve BI technical issues
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ experience in a Business Intelligence role
• Good Data Warehousing experience
• Solid understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing and ETL
• Strong SQL experience
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Stamp 4 Visa or EU passport is essential
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Excellent salary & benefits package (Healthcare, bonus, pension, etc)
• Tailored development plan
• Tuition assistance and professional certifications
• Excellent work-life balance
For a confidential discussion about our client, the role and a full role profile, please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.