Title: Migration Engineer - Healthcare - Reference No: EP6230
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens - Location: WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking an experienced Migration Engineer for a leading Dublin (WFH role) based client.
Apply now >>
Working as part of an Agile team, you will become a subject matter expert for client migrations and be responsible for managing and monitoring the progress of those projects. Your role will include ongoing support for key customers and will extend from helping conceptualise and design new solutions, to ultimately implementing and delivering those solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world-class leader in their field who will provide you with an excellent work-life balance and unlimited career (local & global) opportunities.
The Migration Engineer will:
• Translate business needs into technical specifications
• Gather, document and understand migration requirements from multiple stakeholders
• Define migration approach by analysing requirements and understanding the tools and architectural environments
• Develop and execute database queries and conduct ad-hoc analyses where required
• Collaborate with other team members throughout the project lifecycle, including working closely with members from different functional groups
• Support Migration projects from inception through the various stages of the project lifecycle
• Liaise with the wider technical team to understand and resolve migration technical issues
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years’ experience in a technical Migration role
• Good scripting language experience
• SQL experience
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Healthcare experience would be an advantage but not essential
• Stamp 4 Visa or EU passport is essential
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Excellent salary & benefits package (Healthcare, bonus, pension, etc)
• Tailored development plan
• Tuition assistance and professional certifications
• Excellent work-life balance
For a confidential discussion about our client, the role and a full role profile, please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.