Title: Helpdesk Analyst (Contract) - Reference No: EP6231
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Dublin
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Helpdesk Analyst for a 6 Month contract based in Dublin city centre.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Helpdesk Analyst will join our client’s existing IT delivery team who are responsible for the support of all hardware and software issues for a large user-base.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a variety of new technologies that will expand your technical knowledge and skillset.
The Helpdesk Analyst will:
• Provide level one hardware and software support - Desktop, Laptop PC’s, and printers
• Work with end-users to resolve as many support requests as possible prior to escalation
• Ensure all Desktop and laptops PC’s are operating at the highest available level
• Update all user queries through the incident logging system
• Do follow-ups with users and business partners to confirm their needs have been met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 1+ Years Helpdesk Support experience
• Good MS Office experience
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport is essential
• Good problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role...
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.