Title: IT Support Analyst - Reference No: EP6235
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Cork
Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Support Analyst for a 6 Month Contract based in Cork.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the IT Manager, the IT Support Analyst will join our client’s existing IT delivery team who are responsible for the implementation and support of all hardware and software for a large local and international user-base.
The IT Support Analyst will ensure all software and hardware is up-to-date and managed, build new PC’s, Laptops etc and resolve IT issues for a large local user-base.
The IT Support Analyst will:
• Provide hardware and software support - Desktop, Laptop PC’s, and printers
• Work with end-users to resolve as many support requests as possible prior to escalation
• Ensure all Desktop and laptops PCs are patched to the highest available level
• Update all user queries through the incident logging system
• Do follow-ups with users and business partners to confirm their needs have been met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 2+ Years’ Service Desk Support experience (Desktop and Laptop PC’s, Printers, Mobile devices)
• Strong MS Office experience
• Good understanding of Active Directory, user accounts, permissions etc
• Experience working in a large corporate environment
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport is essential
• Citrix experience would be an advantage
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.