Title: Cyber Security Analyst - Reference No: EP6237
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens - Location: Dublin
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Cyber Security Analyst for a leading Dublin (North City) based client.
Apply now >>
You will have a strong passion for security with a sound knowledge of intrusion detection and response. As a key member of the team, you will help develop and enhance our client’s current IT security strategy and be responsible for delivering a secure computing environment to the group. You will work with the current IT team, ensuring our clients systems meet and exceed security standards.
The Cyber Security Analyst will:
• Help manage business critical infrastructure IT Security compliance, ensuring controls, processes, and procedures meet defined security requirements, policies and regulations
• Ensure visibility of security non-compliances and risks across all infrastructure
• Assess, evaluate and coordinate continuous improvements of IT Security policies, controls, solutions & processes
• Provide input into security policies & standards, and provide implementation guidance to internal team members
• Work closely with end-users and 3rd party suppliers
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ Years’ experience in an Information Security role
• Good understanding of information security processes and techniques including, vulnerability assessments, intrusion detection systems, security audits and firewalls
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport is essential
• IT Security Certification a plus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Excellent salary & benefits package (Healthcare, flexible work hours etc)
• Tailored development plan
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.