Title: Technical Support Analyst - Reference No: EP6231
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens - Location: Dublin / WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Technical Support Analyst for a leading Dublin city centre based client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Technical Support Analyst will join our client’s existing IT delivery team who are responsible for the support of all hardware and software related issues for a large user-base.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in the educational sector where you will work with a variety of new technologies that will expand your technical knowledge and skillset.
The Technical Support Analyst will:
• Provide hardware and software support - Desktop, Laptop PC’s, and printers
• Work with end-users to resolve as many support requests as possible prior to escalation
• Ensure all Desktop and laptops PCs are operating at the highest available level
• Update all user queries through the incident logging system
• Do follow-ups with users and business partners to confirm their needs have been met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 1+ Years Technical Support experience
• Good MS Office experience
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport is essential
• Good problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.