Title: Senior Business Analyst - Contract - Reference No: EP6240
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Dublin / WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst 6-month contract based in Dublin/WFH.
Apply now >>
Our client is undergoing a major technology transformation. As they transition to a new digital age, they continue to provide the backbone of eCommerce in Ireland, delivering a range of customer facing services while enhancing their range of financial services and retail operations. The Senior Business Analyst will join the Digital Transformation team who are critical in building the technology and data capability that underpins current and future business services.
The Senior Business Analyst will:
• Work with the business and users to support a range of digital initiatives
• Work closely with the core digital team to ensure system upgrades and implementations deliver against expectations
• Understand business change needs, assess the business impact of those changes and document requirements
• Highlight and record any risks and Issues that are identified and work with the Project Manager or PMO
• Build strong relationships with customers and colleagues across all functions
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT or Business Qualification
• 6+ Years Business Analysis experience
• Strong financial or ERP applications experience
• Strong documentation experience
• Proven experience of building strong and effective relationships
• Waterfall and Agile Project experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For more information and a full job specification, please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.