Title: CRM Applications Lead - Contract - Reference No: EP6251
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Dublin / WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking a CRM Applications Lead for 1 Year Contract based (Hybrid) in Dublin.
Apply now >>
The CRM Applications Lead will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of business solutions using multiple applications contained within the Global ICT landscape. You will help design, build, test, deploy and support CRM business solutions that meet business and technical requirements. You will also engage with business leads, global process owners and business analysts to develop requirements and translate them into technical deliverables.
This is an excellent opportunity for a technical and data orientated individual who enjoys business engagement and rapidly designing/developing innovative solutions that solve business challenges that are often complex in nature.
The CRM Applications Lead will:
• Take ICT ownership and drive the delivery of Customer Relationship Management projects using Salesforce CRM
• Engage with business leads and business analysts to develop a deep understanding of business requirements and translate these requirements into deliverables which meet business needs while also following the agreed global governance processes
• Lead and cultivate the CRM team to develop professionally and foster strong team dynamic
• Develop excellent working relationships with ICT Global teams, ensuring all solutions are architected consistently and in line with relevant ICT application design principles
• Work with the ICT PMO function to plan and coordinate CRM project deliverables
• Keep up to date with the latest trends and technologies to promote innovative solutions
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ CRM applications experience, ideally Salesforce
• Experience architecting processes, data requirements, integrations, and related core CRM functions
• Hands-on experience with configuration and/or development with CRM applications
• Salesforce Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud would be an advantage
• Strong leadership, interpersonal and stakeholder relationship management skills
• Stamp 4 Visa or EU passport is essential
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
For a confidential discussion about our client, the role and a full role profile, please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.