Title: Scrum Master (Contract) - Reference No: EP6264
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking an experienced Scrum Master for a 6 Month WFH contract.
Apply now >>
The Scrum Master will join our client’s existing team who are responsible for the delivery of projects in a fast-paced financial services environment. You will manage activities in the Agile process for the successful delivery of key projects, working with the business, developers, BA’s, testers, architects and the PMO.
The Scrum Master will:
• Lead and coordinate application development teams to support the on-time delivery of business projects and/or initiatives
• Support and contribute to the design, definition and implementation of agile principles and work practices within IT and the business
• Manage and facilitate the work of agile project teams, including capacity and resource planning
• Influence and drive changes with senior business leaders in work practices and existing processes to deliver change successfully to the organisation
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to own issues and remove blockers to ensure delivery standards are met
• Facilitate team learning and continuous improvement in operating Scrum and in implementing and improving relevant practices
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• Experience coaching IT teams who are new to an agile software delivery approach
• Sound knowledge of industry project management best practices
• Experience working in a continuous software delivery production environment
• Proven ability to succeed in collaborative work environments using Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
• Technical development experience would be an advantage but not essential
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.