Title: Business Analyst (PMO) - Reference No: EP6300
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €55-€65,000 Plus Bens - Location: Dublin/Hybrid
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Business Analyst for a leading Dublin City Centre based client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Projects Director, the Business Analyst will join our client’s existing multi-disciplinary IT team who are responsible for the delivery of a range of large-scale transformation projects across our client’s group of companies.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a broad range of interesting projects, where your skills will be applied across a wide array of disciplines including business analysis, project management, organisational change and business transformation.
The Business Analyst will:
• Act as a liaison between business and IT for assigned projects
• Gather, document and understand business requirements from multiple stakeholders
• Research and resolve queries from client’s or the team
• Work with process owners, IT, Quality Assurance, Project Management on multiple projects to understand and enhance current systems and processes
• Develop strong and effective working relationships
• Provide insight into on-going prioritisation of program and project workloads
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ experience in a Business Analysis role
• Ability to produce concise and accurate specifications of business needs
• Previous experience working in a PMO
• Good Financial Services experience
• Stamp 4 Visa is essential
• Good presentation skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Continuous learning and development (Project Management qualifications)
• Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity for share ownership
• Generous pension scheme
• Private Health Insurance for you and any dependents
• Generous bonus
Individual and team development is at the core of our client’s success, peer learning, formal training programmes and career progression opportunities are in place for all employee’s.
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.