Title: PMO Analyst - Reference No: EP6302
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens - Location: Dublin/Hybrid
Enterprise People are currently seeking a PMO Analyst for a leading Dublin City Centre (Hybrid) based client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Projects Director, the PMO Analyst will join our client’s existing multi-disciplinary IT team who are responsible for the delivery of a range of large-scale transformation projects across our client’s group of companies, both local and international.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a broad range of interesting projects, where your skills will be applied across a wide array of disciplines including business analysis, project management, organisational change and business transformation.
The PMO Analyst will:
• Work with the PMO Manager and IT Delivery Director on Change projects
• Gather, document and understand business requirements from multiple stakeholders
• Ensure project governance is adhered to
• Co-ordinate PMO processes, systems and tools
• Work with process owners, IT and PM’s on multiple projects to understand and enhance current systems and processes
• Develop strong and effective working relationships with all stakeholders
• Manage and update all project documentation
• Provide insight into on-going prioritisation of program and project workloads
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ experience in a busy PMO
• Strong RAID Management, Reporting and Change Control experience
• Proven experience working in a fast-paced financial services environment
• Stamp 4 Visa is essential
• Good presentation and report writing skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Continuous learning and development (Project Management qualifications)
• Stock Options
• Generous pension scheme
• Private Health Insurance for you and any dependants
• Very Generous bonus
Individual and team development is at the core of our client’s success, peer learning, formal training programmes and career progression opportunities are in place for all employee’s.
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.