Title: Senior C++ Developer - Contract - Reference No: EP6306
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Hybrid
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior C++ Developer for a 6 Month Contract.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Development Manager, the C++ Developer will join our client’s existing development team who are responsible for developing high-quality software, implementing new functionality and maintaining existing functionality on our client’s innovative digital systems.
The Senior C++ Developer will:
• Create and maintain robust, scalable, and operable software solutions
• Provide designs for new software products
• Provide task estimates, project plans and progress reporting
• Provide assistance to testers and technical team members on any system issues
• Help evaluate new technologies for driving improvements in the product portfolio
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ C++ Development experience
• Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis & Design principles
• Knowledge of software development processes, including configuration management, requirements gathering, specification/design, implementation, testing and release
• Experience with software development using Agile methodologies
• Positive self-starter with a proactive approach to problem-solving
• Any C# experience would be an advantage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.