Title: Senior Web Developer (Financial) - Reference No: EP2435
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €75-€80,000 Plus Bens - Location: Dublin/Hybrid
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Web Developer for a Dublin based financial services client.
Apply now >>
Our client is a leader in their field, they deliver bespoke business solutions to a range of high-profile clients globally. Reporting to the Digital Delivery Manager, the Senior Web Developer will play a key role in the development and maturity of the existing digital delivery team.
The role will involve a range of duties including web application development, testing, deployment, mentoring and growing the digital delivery team.
The Senior Web Developer will:
• Lead and support internal development initiatives
• Develop, build, and test front-end applications
• Provide software testing (troubleshooting, debugging etc) when required
• Work with the wider team to improve software quality
• Help develop skillsets within the team
• Provide cross training to grow the development capabilities within the Digital Services Team
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Web Development experience
• Good database experience
• Good backend experience
• Team lead experience
• A problem solver with strong attention to detail
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport is essential
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities (Local & International)
• Excellent salary & benefits package (Full family healthcare, very generous bonus, excellent pension etc)
• Tailored development plan (tuition assistance and professional certifications, Prince 2 etc)
• Stock Options
• Gym Membership
• Excellent work-life balance (Hybrid)
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.