Title: Senior IT Security Analyst - Reference No: EP6309
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €80-€100,000 - Location: Dublin/WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior IT Security Analyst for a leading Dublin based client.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the Group IT Manager, the Senior IT Security Analyst will join the existing IT team who are responsible for the security and ongoing protection of our client’s complex applications and systems across a number of locations in Ireland.
The Senior IT Security Analyst will:
• Project Manage security initiatives and projects
• Manage application and user security including user authentication, remote access & mobile security, and security of cloud services
• Help the infrastructure team to deliver on installs for AV, EDR, MFA, remediation etc
• Provide oversight & monitoring of security events and vulnerability management including all patching
• Develop and maintain group system security plans
• Help establish security best practices through the entire technical support process
• Manage penetration testing and remediation of security events and known vulnerabilities
• Manage relationship with SOC
• Work closely with key vendors and 3rd party suppliers to ensure systems security
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ experience in a demanding IT Security role
• Experience selecting and implementing IT Security technologies
• Good Networking knowledge
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport is essential
• IT Security Certification
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Excellent salary & benefits package (Healthcare, pension etc)
• Tailored development plan (tuition assistance and professional certifications)
• Excellent work-life balance
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.