Title: Infrastructure Support Engineer - Reference No: EP6312
Type: Permanent - Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens - Location: Dublin/WFH
Enterprise People are currently seeking an Infrastructure Support Engineer for a leading Dublin based client.
Apply now >>
The position will be a hybrid role alternating between the office, customer sites (when required), and work from home flexibility.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field where you will get the opportunity to work on projects using a range of enterprise level tools and technologies.
The Infrastructure Support Engineer will:
• Day-to-day senior Infrastructure support for a range of companies
• Monitor and quickly respond to incoming support requests
• Support Windows, Cloud, Networking and Security technologies
• Assist with Problem Management activities, supporting a drive to reduce unnecessary/avoidable contacts to the contact centre
• Work closely with customers and colleagues to resolve technical issues
• Clearly communicate issue resolution process to customer or end user including next steps to be taken, timeframe, and ownership of issue
• Work with multiple clients (support and project delivery)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 6+ Years Technical Support experience with at least 2 years in a L3 role
• Good customer facing and/or managed services experience
• MS Server, Azure or VMware experience
• Working knowledge of data protection and disaster recovery systems
• Scripting Languages experience
• Microsoft or IT Security Certification
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport is essential
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Excellent salary & benefits package
• Excellent work-life balance
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.