Title: Contract Project Manager (Financial) - Reference No: EP5907
Type: Contract - Salary/Rate: €Neg - Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Contract Project Manager for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin city centre.
Apply now >>
Reporting to the IT Programme Manager, the Contract Project Manager will work closely with other project managers, analysts, technical consultants and subject matter experts on small, medium and large-scale IT initiatives in a financial services environment.
The Contract Project Manager will:
• Produce project plans, highlight reports, requests for change etc
• Monitor project risks and scope to identify potential problems
• Use formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks and changes
• Manage projects to ensure on-time completion according to original specification (s) and within budgeted costs
• Provide direction to business sponsors, management and work-stream leads
• Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ Project Management experience (Agile & Waterfall)
• Strong Change Management experience
• Retail Banking and/or Digital experience
• Strong stakeholder management experience
• PM Certification
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Please call us on +353 (0) 1 628 7800 or email us on email@example.com to discuss these and other vacancies in more detail.