Salary/Rate: €60-€70,000 Plus Bens
Location: Dublin North
Enterprise People are currently seeking an Implementation Consultant for a leading North Dublin based client. Reporting to the Implementation Manager, the Implementation Consultant undertake complex workflow analysis and documentation associated with the implementation of our clients’ IT solutions in a Healthcare environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global Healthcare organisation where you gain valuable experience working on a range of high profile system implementations.
The Implementation Consultant will:
• Conduct Current State Workflow Analysis
• Design future state workflow (including System Workflow and Department Process Workflow)
• Provide Unique configurations for customer sites and customise training accordingly
• Carry out application and integration testing and document any system changes
• Work closely with the customer during the implementation
• Develop training plans and associated documentation
• Coordinate Super User Training and ensure course completion certificates are issued
• Ensure all Super Users can train end users
• Liaise with the IT team on site progress, system update, issues and testing
• Provide on-site support during go-lives
• Liaise with the technical team to understand and resolve technical issues
• Test new systems releases and communicate change to all stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level IT or Health Science Qualification
• 5+ Years’ Systems Implementation experience in a Clinical / Healthcare environment
• Strong systems analysis experience
• Strong Training experience
• Strong documentation experience
• Strong customer relationship management experience
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent presentation communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
Looking for a new job