Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens
Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a 1 Year Fixed Term Contract based in Dublin city centre.
As the Senior Business Analyst, you will forge close working relationships with the business and act as the ‘bridge’ between business and IT on a range of Banking (Mortgages/Loans etc) projects.
You will work closely with analysts, developers and other key stakeholders to gather, analyse and translate business requirements into clear functional specification documents.
The Senior Business Analyst will be a seasoned BA with strong retail banking systems (lending in particular) experience.
The Senior Business Analyst will:
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis and requirements workshops
• Produce high-quality BRD’s
• Use techniques and tools to capture ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ processes
• Participate in the analysis and resolution of defects identified during project test phases
• Contribute to project meetings to ensure that potential impacts, risk, issues, gaps and assumptions are captured, analysed and understood
• Work with 3rd parties when required
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ Years Business Analysis experience in the financial services sector
• Strong Lending (Mortgage/Loans) systems analysis experience is essential
• Experience mapping complex business processes
• Have a strong focus on delivery (scope, deadline, quality)
• Strong documentation experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job