Salary/Rate: €80-€100,000 Plus Bens
Location: South Dublin
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Product Manager for a leading South Dublin based client.
Our client is looking for a talented and experienced product manager who will help deliver their suite of innovative software solutions to some of the largest financial services organisations in the world. You will be a seasoned product manager, owning client requirements and working seamlessly with internal technology teams to deliver a first-class product.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing global technology company that is accelerating digital transformation in the financial services space.
This is a senior role that will require a combination of product development, engagement and management, balancing the ability to keep an eye on detail whilst ensuring progress towards larger business objectives.
The Product Manager will:
• Strategy - Own the product strategy and be responsible for building and updating this in conjunction with senior management.
• Business Casing - Lead individual analytical assessments of potential innovations to the product team and present these to the Product Governance Committee and senior management
• Product Improvement - continuously work with the Product Development, Channel & Platform teams to improve our client’s proposition
• Product Performance - Build a performance measurement infrastructure for the product
• Client Engagement - Present and demonstrate the Product Proposition to potential and/or existing clients
• Client Project Support - Support the teams engaged in client delivery including incorporating client needs into product direction and engagement
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 8+ Years Product Management experience in a financial services environment
• Solid understanding of Retail Banking (Current accounts, deposit accounts etc)
• Sound knowledge of cards and payments infrastructure
• Ability to manage & organise multiple stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes
• Excellent motivational, communication and interpersonal skills
For more information on this role and a full job specification, please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job