Salary/Rate: €35-€45,000 Plus Bens
Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Technical Analyst for a leading Cork based client.
Reporting to the IT Delivery Manager, the IT Technical Analyst will join the existing IT Applications team who provide technical support on a range of internal systems and business-critical applications. Working closely with other teams in the group, you will get the opportunity to work with a range of systems and applications in a fast-paced environment.
The IT Technical Analyst will:
• Provide technical support for a range of internal applications & systems
• Maintain IT Applications and Databases
• Provide Application Support to development and operations teams
• Identify and implement internal process improvements
• Monitor application performance through diagnostic tools
• Develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans
• Work closely with IT project managers, database programmers and developers
• Stay up-to-date on new technologies and trends
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 1+ Years’ experience in an Applications Support role
• Some SQL experience
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good documentation skills
• Keen interest in learning new technologies
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job