Location: Dublin city centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Software Tester for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin city centre.
Reporting to the Test Team Lead, the software tester will review project documentation for I.T system changes and new development and write test cases that will be used to verify that the changes/development have been completed correctly.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field where you gain valuable experience working on a variety of internal systems.
The Software Tester will:
• Work with an experienced team of Testers, Developers and Business Analysts to identify system requirements
• Carry out test analysis (via business requirements documents, functional & technical specifications
• Create comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Conduct function testing of internal systems
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Ensure all deliverables and releases are according to original requirement (s) specification
• Work closely with key stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ Years Software Testing experience
• Strong knowledge of software test methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Financial services experience (Banking a plus)
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Test Certification
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job