Salary/Rate: €90-€100,000 Plus Bens
Location: South Dublin
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Project Manager for a leading South Dublin based client.
Reporting to the CIO, the Project Manager will lead a multi-disciplinary project team who are responsible for the design and delivery of Retail banking solutions. You will be responsible for shaping, planning and leading the delivery of technology-led initiatives working with onshore and offshore teams, leading the client interests and the successful delivery by the software delivery teams.
This is a senior role that will require a combination of coaching, leadership and management, balancing the ability to keep an eye on detail whilst ensuring progress towards larger business objectives. This role requires both technical competence as well as an experienced background in agile project management.
The Project Manager will:
• Define and agree project scope, outputs, and timescale, quality and cost criteria to ensure business requirements are understood and agreed
• Lead the delivery of technology led initiatives working with both onshore and offshore teams
• Lead the client interests and the successful delivery by the software delivery teams
• Manage an agile delivery project with large and geographically distributed teams
• Proactively manage contract deliverables and expectations
• Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders (client, internal to the account and across the organisation)
• Support project work streams across various stages of the project lifecycle
• Manage projects to ensure on-time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 10+ Years Project Management experience in the financial services space
• 5+ Years Retail banking working with core banking applications (Mortgages, deposit/current accounts, credit cards etc)
• Good systems implementation/integration experience
• Ability to manage / influence key stakeholders and decision-makers
• Ability to communicate effectively at all organisational levels
• Excellent customer facing skills
• PM Certification
• Excellent motivational, communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job