Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a 1 Year contract based in Dublin city centre. Reporting to the Business Systems Manager, the Senior Business Analyst will work closely with key stakeholders from all business units and third parties to define and document business processes and software requirements for our client’s complex Mortgage and Loans systems.
The Senior Business Analyst will have strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret software solutions and translate them into clear business requirements.
The Senior Business Analyst will:
• Gather, document, understand and business requirements from multiple stakeholders
• Use techniques and tools to capture ‘as is’ processes and work closely with the business and IT stakeholders to define and document ‘to be’ processes
• Produce high-quality BRD’s
• Understand business change needs, assess the business impact of those changes and document requirements
• Work with process owners and IT to understand and enhance the current system
• Ensure any risks are identified and managed in a proactive manner
• Provide business insight into on-going prioritisation of program and project workload
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ Years’ Business Analysis experience
• Strong financial services experience
• Good Mortgage Systems/Loans analysis experience
• Strong documentation skills
• experience of building strong and effective relationships with team, stakeholders, customers and partners
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available
Looking for a new job