Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer for a 6 Month Contract based Dublin city centre. Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, the Senior Infrastructure Engineer will work closely with other engineers and third-party suppliers to support, enhance and maintain our client’s complex network.
The Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer will have a background in managing and administrating multi-cloud infrastructure - O365, Azure and AWS environments.
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will:
• Manage, Configure and maintain all installed systems and Cloud/On-site infrastructure solutions
• Optimise server performance, clustering and storage to scale with growth of the infrastructure environment
• Continuously seek opportunities to innovate and to improve systems and applications
• Troubleshoot an enterprise-level infrastructure, solving business-impacting issues and day to day incidents
• Play an instrumental role in providing guidance on the best-practices for Cloud performance
• Perform systems analysis and advise on improvements
• Communicate clearly with business users and project manager (s)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 8+ Years Windows Server (2008-2016) experience
• Strong Windows 7/10, SCCM and Exchange experience
• Strong Office 365, Azure and/or AWS
• Cloud Certification
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick at Enterprise People on 00 353 1 628 7800 for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available
Looking for a new job