Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens
Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking an experienced Oracle Developer for a leading Dublin based client.
Reporting to the Development Manager, the Oracle Developer will join our client’s existing development team who are responsible for providing high-quality software, implementing new business functionality and maintaining existing functionality on our client’s backend systems and applications.
The Oracle Developer will:
• Develop and support complex back-office systems
• Engage in the full SDLC where needed, including requirements analysis, design, development, testing and deployment phases
• Ensure alignment with company development standards and procedures
• Troubleshoot complex Application issues
• Write high quality, maintainable code using best industry standards
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ Oracle Development experience
• Good Oracle Forms and APEX experience
• Positive self-starter with a proactive approach to problem-solving
• A strong interest in new technologies
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People on 00 353 1 628 7800 for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available
Looking for a new job