Location: Dublin City Centre
Experienced Business Analyst required for 6 Month Contract in Dublin City Centre.
The Business Analyst will work with business and IT stakeholders, within an Agile team, to decide what is needed to best deliver a solution and facilitate all the work necessary to go from a requirement to a running, tested, feature that could be delivered to production.
The Business Analyst will:
• Assist, advise and work closely with the product owner to build and groom the product backlog and define an MVP (minimal viable product) to best deliver value to stakeholders
• Coach the team during sprints by facilitating collaboration, generating examples, transferring knowledge, and clearing bottlenecks
• Gather, analyse and document solution requirements using Business Analysis techniques to capture both functional and technical requirements through user stories and use cases or traditional business requirements documentation
• Use appropriate techniques and tools to capture ‘as is’ processes and working with the business and IT stakeholders to define and document ‘to be’ processes
• Work effectively with developers and test teams to ensure requirements are interpreted correctly and facilitating the team to consensus on MVP, design decisions, and implementation decisions
• Respond effectively in a dynamic project environment working to tight and sometimes challenging deadlines
• Managing change control related tasks, for example analysis of new defects or requests from the client and assessing whether they are in or out of scope of the agreed remit of the project
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ years Business Analysis experience in an Agile environment
• Hands-on experience of the Software Development lifecycle either within analysis, dev or test
• Experience capturing and documenting requirements and use cases, business rules, requirements traceability, UML modelling, user stories, storyboards
• Experience using appropriate tools for business process modelling and requirements management/traceability
• Good insurance/financial services experience
• Positive “can do” attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to develop strong relationships with both technical and non-technical members of the team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available
Looking for a new job