Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens
Location: Co Louth
Enterprise People are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager for a leading Co Louth based client.
Reporting to the Senior Applications Manager, the Project Manager will help manage products, systems, services and technologies for a range of small, medium and large-scale IT projects. The Project Manager will manage projects that cover a number of areas including application and infrastructure solutions, strategic implementation projects and operational projects.
The Project Manager will:
• Lead and manage complex projects and coordinate work of multi-location and cross-functional project team/s
• Define and agree project scope, outputs, and timescale, quality and cost criteria to ensure business requirements are understood and agreed
• Manage projects through the full project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery (on time, within scope, and on budget) including performing business analysis
• Motivate and monitor resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones
• Communicate with key stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
• Support project work streams across various stages of the project lifecycle
• Manage projects to ensure on-time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 7+ Years Project Management experience
• A good mix of software and hardware project delivery experience
• Ability to manage / influence key stakeholders and decision-makers
• Strong vendor/supplier relationship management experience
• Ability to communicate effectively at all organisational levels
• PM Certification
• Excellent motivational, communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job