Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens
Location: Dublin city centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Applications Analyst for a leading Dublin city centre based client.
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the Applications Analyst will join the existing applications team who are responsible for the support, administration and ongoing maintenance of our client’s Operational, CRM and Digital systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field where you will work with both bespoke and commercial software packages.
The Senior Applications Analyst will:
• Provide technical application support across diverse in-house Developed Bespoke Application Systems
• Provide support to project teams for project implementations and upgrades
• Apply release updates and upgrades to bespoke IT services
• Manage and resolve incidents as they occur
• Analyse potential solutions in terms of technology requirements and capabilities to meet usability requirements
• Act as point of contact with internal customers and 3rd party suppliers
• Carry out vulnerability management and disaster recovery planning
• Work closely with users to plan, test and rollout fixes
• Work closely with vendors and partners to fix application issues
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ experience in an Applications Support role
• Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Operating Systems and products
• Knowledge and experience of network technologies/ infrastructure
• Experience working in a Cloud environment (Azure a plus)
• Good understanding of Oracle Databases
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Keen interest in learning new technologies
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job