Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens
Location: Dublin city centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Analyst for a leading Dublin city centre based client.
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the IT Analyst will join the existing applications team who are responsible for the support, administration and ongoing maintenance of our client’s operational, CRM and digital systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field where you will work with both bespoke and commercial software packages.
The IT Analyst will:
• Provide technical assistance across diverse in-house developed bespoke applications (full training given)
• Provide support to project teams for implementations and upgrades
• Apply release updates and upgrades to bespoke IT systems
• Analyse potential solutions in terms of technology requirements and capabilities to meet usability requirements
• Carry out vulnerability management and disaster recovery planning when required
• Work closely with users to plan, test and roll out fixes
• Work closely with vendors and partners to fix application issues
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 3+ Years’ experience working in an ITIL environment
• Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Operating Systems and products
• Knowledge and experience of network technologies/infrastructure
• Experience working in a Cloud environment
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Keen interest in learning new technologies
• ITIL Certification would be an advantage
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role...
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job