Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Business Analyst for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin city centre.
You will be an experienced business analyst, owning client requirements and working seamlessly with internal technology teams on innovative ERP solutions. You will have the ability to build strong relationships with the project team and SME’s as well as working confidently with more senior stakeholders when required.
The ERP Business Analyst will:
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops and surveys
• Identify product-enhancing opportunities, working closely with R&D to support prioritisation and delivery
• Prepare and participate in client requirement workshops
• Review product performance against client requirements
• Develop expertise in ERP product knowledge, technical knowledge, and industry and process knowledge
• Prepare and deliver training sessions and demonstrations to business users
• Perform product demonstrations for both prospective clients and existing clients as needed
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ Business Analysis experience
• Strong ERP Business Analysis experience (Dynamics AX an advantage)
• Have a strong focus on delivery (scope, deadline, quality)
• Good business acumen, comprehensive understanding and knowledge of business processes
• Proven experience of building strong and effective relationships with team, stakeholders, customers and partners
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job