Salary/Rate: €Neg Plus Bens
Location: North Dublin
Business Intelligence Specialist required for leading North Dublin based client.
Reporting to the BI Manager, the Business Intelligence Specialist will join our client’s current IS Team who are responsible for all BI operations using the Microsoft BI stack.
This is a dynamic role which involves software development on multiple data warehouses, analysis / investigation, testing and documentation.
The Business Intelligence Specialist will:
• Act as the primary liaison between business and IT for assigned projects
• Gather, document and understand BI requirements from multiple stakeholders
• Provide timelines/estimates on project deliverables
• Support BI projects from inception through the various stages of the development lifecycle
• Liaise with the wider technical team to understand and resolve BI technical issues
• Work with business users to fully understand their BI needs
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years’ experience in a Business Intelligence role
• Ability to produce concise and accurate specifications of business needs
• Good MS BI stack experience
• Strong SQL experience
• Good systems interfacing experience
• Good understanding of reporting tools
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job