Location: Dublin city centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Hybrid Business Analyst/Project Manager for a 1 Year contract based in Dublin city centre.
The Hybrid Business Analyst/Project Manager will support the design, development and delivery of technological solutions in line with our client’s business transformation strategy.
As the Hybrid BA/PM, you will act as the link between the business, the IT function and/or 3rd party suppliers.
The Hybrid Business Analyst/Project Manager will:
• Facilitate meetings and workshops with the aim of eliciting business requirements from key stakeholders
• Gain an understanding of current workflows and business processes – “AS IS” and document same using appropriate tools
• Document the “TO BE” – the future processes in line with the Target Operating Model of the new solution or process
• Coordinate, review and sign off of BRDs with key stakeholders prior to handover to the technical/implementation teams
• Highlight and record any risks and issues that are identified
• Work with UAT teams during the testing stage to ensure that the documented requirements have been delivered, and are ready for deployment
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ years Business Analysis experience
• Strong SDLC knowledge
• Successful track record in delivering high quality business requirements documentation and process mapping
• Good Project Management experience
• Strong relationship management experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Project and Visio
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available
Looking for a new job