Location: Dublin city centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin city centre.
Reporting to the Project Lead, the Senior Business Analyst will support the business and change management teams in defining business requirements. The Senior Business Analyst will analyse and document these requirements for the development team, and other stakeholders within IT to support projects from inception through the various stages of the project lifecycle and to record and report on project activities on a regular basis.
You will help identify organisational impacts, define and document business process changes and work closely with the business transformation and business performance improvement teams to manage the impact (s).
The Senior Business Analyst will be a seasoned BA with a proven track record in the retail banking space.
• Work with the business through interviews and workshops to gather and document system changes
• Produce high-quality BRD’s
• Use techniques and tools to capture ‘as is’ processes and work closely with the business and IT stakeholders to define and document ‘to be’ processes
• Understand business change needs, assess the business impact of those changes and document requirements
• Respond to queries raised by IT Development during technical design and build
• Participate in the analysis and resolution of defects identified during project test phases
• Support Business Transition to enable effective delivery of projects, programmes and change initiatives
• Contribute to project meetings to ensure that potential impacts, risk, issues, gaps and assumptions are captured, analysed and understood
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ Years Business Analysis experience
• Strong Retail Banking (Mortgages, loans etc)experience
• Have a strong focus on delivery
• Good business acumen, comprehensive understanding and knowledge of business processes
• Strong documentation experience
• Proven experience of building strong and effective relationships with internal teams, stakeholders and partners
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job