Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Siebel Developer for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin City Centre.
The role of the Siebel Developer is an integral one in the delivery of quality, fit for purpose CRM solutions developed by the Integration team within IT. The integration team develops and supports Siebel based applications for various internal CRM projects.
The Siebel Developer will:
• Convert functional specifications into application solutions
• Deliver Technical Specifications in line with design standards
• Complete development assignments such that programs support the approved project requirements and follow the agreed upon Functional and Technical Design
• Deliver assignments to agreed Quality standards and to the Project standards and procedures
• Conduct design and code reviews
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years Siebel Development experience
• eScript, VBScript and/or Browser Script experience
• Siebel Configuration and Environment Management experience e.g. Migration, Reference data, User Accounts, Enterprise Configuration/Management, Server
• Financial Services experience would be an advantage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job