Location: Dublin city centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin city centre.
Reporting to the Applications Manager, the Senior Business Analyst will join our client’s existing applications team who are working on a large-scale treasury system implementation. The Senior Business Analyst will analyse and document system requirements for key stakeholders within IT to support the implementation through the various stages of the project lifecycle.
The Senior Business Analyst will:
• Work with the business and users to gather and document system requirements
• Produce high-quality requirements documents
• Understand business change needs, assess the business impact of those changes and document requirements
• Respond to queries raised by stakeholders during technical design and build
• Contribute to project meetings to ensure that potential impacts, risk, issues, gaps and assumptions are captured, analysed and understood
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years' Business Analysis experience
• Strong financial services experience, treasury applications in particular
• Good business acumen, comprehensive understanding and knowledge of business processes
• Strong documentation experience
• MS SQL experience
• Proven experience of building strong and effective relationships
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job