Location: Dublin city centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Business Analyst for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin city centre.
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the Business Analyst will join our client’s existing applications team who are embarking on a large-scale financial system implementation.
The Business Analyst will analyse and document system requirements for key stakeholders within IT to support the implementation through the various stages of the project lifecycle.
The Business Analyst will:
• Work with the business and users to gather and document system requirements
• Produce high-quality requirements documents
• Understand business change needs, assess the business impact of those changes and document requirements
• Respond to queries raised by stakeholders during technical design and build
• Contribute to project meetings to ensure that potential impacts, risk, issues, gaps and assumptions are captured, analysed and understood
• Develop strong and effective working relationships
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years' Business Analysis experience
• Good financial services experience
• Good Oracle and/or MS SQL experience
• Strong documentation experience
• Proven experience of building strong and effective relationships
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job