Location: Dublin city centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst with Insurance experience for a 6 Month contract based in Dublin city centre.
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the Business Analyst will help design and develop detailed functional specifications and assist all business stakeholders (internal & external) in the prioritisation and phasing in of requirements across multiple products and projects.
The Business Analyst will:
• Work with business product owners and subject matter experts to determine and flush out functional requirements for new features
• Understand business change needs, assess the business impact of those changes and document requirements
• Work closely with the business and IT stakeholders to define and document processes
• Work effectively with developers and test teams to ensure requirements are interpreted correctly
• Work with key stakeholders to ensure that captured requirements are measurable, traceable and testable
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Business Analysis experience
• Good Agile experience
• Previous experience working with product owners on user stories
• Good Insurance industry experience (General/Commercial)
• Strong MS Office skills
• Good documentation skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job