Salary/Rate: €Excellent Plus Bens
Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Service Delivery Manager for a leading Dublin based client.
Reporting to the Head of IT, the IT Service Delivery Manager will manage and motivate our client’s existing IT team and prioritise / manage overall systems performance to meet the business objectives of numerous internal business units. The IT Service Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of all IT Service Management processes including the Service Desk, ensuring alignment to current and planned business requirements.
The IT Service Delivery Manager will:
• Manage a number of business processes for business-critical systems including, Service Level Agreements, Business Relationship Management, Service Desk and Incident & Problem Management
• Deliver IT Operational processes and associated outputs in line with SLA’s and business requirements
• Operation delivery and embedding of IT Service Management processes across the organisation
• Collaborate with user groups on technology support needs
• Establish and monitor key metrics within IT Service SLA’s / OLA’s
• Maintain ongoing communication with business stakeholders via the Business Relationship Management process
• Engage with IT Management and business representatives to ensure the delivery of a seamless IT Service
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years’ IT Service Management experience
• Good Technical background (Operations, Infrastructure)
• Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to manage internal and external relationships
• Financial Services background (ideally Banking)
• Good Influencing and negotiation skills
• ITIL Practitioner
• Ability to communicate effectively at all organisational levels
• Excellent motivational, communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Looking for a new job