Location: Dublin city centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst with good Agile experience for a 6 Month contract based in Dublin city centre.
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the Senior Business Analyst will help design and develop detailed functional specifications and assist all business stakeholders (internal & external) in the prioritisation and phasing in of requirements on a largescale Digital transformation project.
The Senior Business Analyst will:
• Work with business product owners and subject matter experts to determine and flush out functional requirements for new features
• Deliver User Stories, liaising with Product Owners, developers and testers
• Work closely with the business and IT stakeholders to define and document processes
• Work effectively with developers and test teams to ensure requirements are interpreted correctly
• Work with key stakeholders to ensure that captured requirements are measurable, traceable and testable
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years Business Analysis experience
• Good Agile project experience
• Strong financial services experience
• Good Consulting or Insurance experience
• Strong MS Office skills
• Good documentation skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job