Salary/Rate: €50-€60,000 Plus Bens
Location: Dublin City Centre
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Web Designer for a leading Dublin city centre based client.
Reporting to the Design Lead, the Web Designer will join the UX existing team who are responsible for the design, maintenance and support of our client’s core product offerings.
The Web Designer will:
• Adopt a data-driven and innovative approach to design challenges
• Conceptualise creative design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
• Execute visual design stages from concepts and low-fidelity mock-ups to high-fidelity prototypes for vetting and user testing
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT or design Qualification
• 3+ Years Web design experience
• Front end savvy - working with designers to determine best approach
• Have a strong focus on code quality
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Looking for a new job